By Xiaogang Chen
Advances in 3D Textiles offers the newest advances within the creation of 3-dimensional fibrous constructions and the way their use has led to the production of novel materials and functions. The textual content covers a variety of textile kinds, together with their constructions, houses, and makes use of within the textiles undefined.
Beginning with a number of the different types of woven three-d materials, the textual content then examines three-D knitted, braided, and non-woven textiles, and the most functions and makes use of of three-d textiles.
- Presents the latest advances within the construction of 3-dimensional fibrous constructions and the way their use has led to the production of novel materials and applications
- Examines many sorts of three-D textiles, together with knitted, braided, and non-woven textiles, and the most makes use of of 3-dimensional textiles
- Covers their constructions, houses, and makes use of in the textiles industry
Read or Download Advances in 3D Textiles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles) PDF
Similar textiles & polymers books
For complete marketplace implementation of PEM gasoline cells to turn into a truth, major restricting technical concerns needs to be overcome-cost and sturdiness. This state-of-the-art quantity at once addresses the state of the art advances in sturdiness inside each gas telephone stack part. Designed to be proper to the pro group as well as researchers, this ebook will function a precious reference that includes subject matters coated nowhere else and a one-stop-shop to create an effective platform for figuring out this crucial quarter of improvement.
Derived from the fourth version of the well known Plastics expertise guide, Plastics basics, homes, and trying out covers the habit, characterization, and assessment of polymers. With a lucid procedure and wealth of invaluable info, this quantity appears to be like on the awesome versatility of this nonmetallic category of fabrics.
Polymer composites are fabrics within which the matrix polymer is bolstered with organic/inorganic fillers of a distinct measurement and form, resulting in more advantageous functionality of the consequent composite. those fabrics discover a broad variety of functions in such assorted fields as geotextiles, construction, electronics, scientific, packaging, and cars.
This quantity offers the papers from the 7th North-European Symposium for Archaeological Textiles (NESAT), held in Edinburgh in 1999. the topics lined show a number of scholarship that might inspire somebody operating during this very important and stimulating quarter of archaeology. From the golden gowns of a Roman burial, to the modern Viking in Denmark, via to the early smooth interval and extra technological facets of textile-research, those twenty-four papers (five of that are in German) offer a wealth of recent info at the learn of old textiles in northern Europe.
- Who's Who in Plastics Polymers, First Edition
- Principles of Polymer Design and Synthesis: 82 (Lecture Notes in Chemistry)
- Handbook of Polymer Applications in Medicine and Medical Devices (Plastics Design Library)
- Structural Textile Design: Interlacing and Interlooping
- Fluoroplastics, Volume 2: Melt Processible Fluoropolymers - The Definitive User's Guide and Data Book (Plastics Design Library)
- Polymer Science and Technology: for Engineers and Scientists
Additional resources for Advances in 3D Textiles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
Advances in 3D Textiles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles) by Xiaogang Chen