By Jonathan Y Chen
Activated Carbon Fiber and Textiles presents systematic assurance of the basics, homes, and present and rising purposes of carbon fiber textiles in one quantity, delivering pros and lecturers operating within the box with a broader figuring out of those fabrics. half I discusses carbon fiber rules and creation, together with precursors and pyrolysis, carbon fiber spinning, and carbonization and activation. half II offers extra specific research of the major houses of carbon fiber textiles, together with their thermal, acoustic, electric, adsorption, and mechanical behaviors. the ultimate part covers purposes of carbon fiber similar to filtration, strength security, and effort and gasoline storage.
- Features enter from an editor who's knowledgeable in his box: Professor Jonathan Chen has a wealth of expertise within the zone of activated carbon fiber materials
- Provides systematic and entire insurance of the major facets of activated carbon fiber textiles, from their rules, processing, and homes to their commercial applications
- Offers up to date assurance of recent expertise for the fiber and textiles industries
- Covers purposes akin to filtration, power security, and effort and fuel storage
Read Online or Download Activated Carbon Fiber and Textiles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles) PDF
Similar textiles & polymers books
For complete industry implementation of PEM gasoline cells to develop into a fact, major restricting technical matters needs to be overcome-cost and sturdiness. This state-of-the-art quantity at once addresses the state of the art advances in toughness inside of each gasoline cellphone stack part. Designed to be correct to the pro group as well as researchers, this e-book will function a helpful reference that includes themes coated nowhere else and a one-stop-shop to create an outstanding platform for figuring out this significant sector of improvement.
Derived from the fourth variation of the well known Plastics expertise guide, Plastics basics, houses, and checking out covers the habit, characterization, and assessment of polymers. With a lucid technique and wealth of worthwhile info, this quantity seems to be on the striking versatility of this nonmetallic category of fabrics.
Polymer composites are fabrics during which the matrix polymer is bolstered with organic/inorganic fillers of a distinct dimension and form, resulting in more desirable functionality of the consequent composite. those fabrics discover a extensive variety of purposes in such diversified fields as geotextiles, construction, electronics, clinical, packaging, and autos.
This quantity offers the papers from the 7th North-European Symposium for Archaeological Textiles (NESAT), held in Edinburgh in 1999. the subjects lined exhibit various scholarship that would motivate an individual operating during this vital and stimulating region of archaeology. From the golden gowns of a Roman burial, to the trendy Viking in Denmark, via to the early sleek interval and extra technological points of textile-research, those twenty-four papers (five of that are in German) offer a wealth of recent info at the learn of old textiles in northern Europe.
- Integration of Membrane Processes into Bioconversions
- Advanced Polymers in Medicine
- Dynamic Response and Failure of Composite Materials and Structures (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
- Water-Soluble Polymers for Petroleum Recovery: National Meeting Entitled "Polymers in Enhanced Oil Recovery and the Recovery of Other Natural Resources" Papers
- Polymeric Biomaterials: Structure and Function, Volume 1
Additional info for Activated Carbon Fiber and Textiles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles)
Activated Carbon Fiber and Textiles (Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles) by Jonathan Y Chen
- Get Grundkurs Software-Entwicklung mit C++: Praxisorientierte PDF
- Green Fashion: Volume 2 (Environmental Footprints and by Subramanian Senthilkannan Muthu,Miguel Angel Gardetti PDF